Partnering Success at the Hereford Expo!!

The 6th Hereford Means Business Expo took place on Thursday 9th May 2019 at the Three Counties Hotel The Expo day started with a delicious breakfast of continental and full English options, where people could chat and network over food and of course fresh coffee!! There was a short presentation given by Sally Gibson from Dawleys giving an insight in to what the company do and who they work with. With the exhibitors set up and ready to welcome the delegates we opened our doors with our reception staff eagerly waiting with name badges for all and of course goody bags! We must give special thanks to Dawleys who were our Main Sponsor for the Hereford Expo. We are very grateful to them for their

Why Exhibit and Attend the Herefordshire Means Business Expo?

People buy from people. In our digital world, the Herefordshire Means Business Expo can give your business a fantastic marketing advantage from just £100! Attending this event, you get the opportunity to meet, connect and build relationships with prospective customers face-to-face. Exhibiting at the Herefordshire Means Business Expo is an investment. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach qualified audiences, reaping benefits in the long term by turning leads into loyal customers. Only 12% of the average exhibitors stand traffic has been contacted by that business in the previous 12 months - the remaining 88% are new prospects. Exhibitions are the perfect platform for meeting k

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us

HMBiz is brought to you by...

With help from our brilliant partners...

B4u_logo.png
Character_Design_Logo.png
Hereford FC logo.PNG

© 2020 Herefordshire Means Business • Privacy PolicyCookies • Website by Character Design